Stay safe, raise money and bring a little joy to the world with your own custom Covid-19 face cover
It looks like we're going to be dealing with the impact of Covid-19 for a while and according to the experts, face covers could be something we all need to get used to wearing. We thought this was a great opportunity to do something creative to stay safe and raise some money for charity.
How can you take part?
- Make your own face cover (instructions here and here) and make it as creative and artistic as you can (sew and no-sew methods included)
- If you can, make a donation via our Just Giving page. All donations will go to NHS Charities Together
- Send us a photo of your face cover art and we'll add it to this site to inspire others
By making your own Face Cover, you are:
- Helping the NHS
- Not impacting limited supplies of face masks
- Slowing the spread of the virus. Face covers help those who may have the virus but not know it, from transmitting to others
- Up-cycling old clothes
Please remember: Face covers do not protect you from others and all hygiene and social distancing guidelines should still be followed. As noted by the Centers for Disease Control, face covers should be routinely washed.
Update! The UK government has now updated its advice for wearing face covers on public transport. More details here
Thanks for visiting our Covid face cover art website!
William & Rose